07 Jan Eight Days at CIL
The next eight days are hoppin’ at CIL! Here is a list so you can keep involved:
Wednesday, January 7
– Awana Leader’s Meeting at 6:00 p.m.
– ExitSeven youth resumes at 6:30 p.m.
Thursday, January 8
– Family Prayer meeting and Meal – 6:00 p.m. Come for any portion. A little after 7:00 p.m., we’ll eat together. No charge on the food, and childcare is offered through age 4.
Sunday, January 11
– Men’s Weekly Bible study led by Kenny Powell at 8:00 a.m.
– Water Baptism offered in both services
Sign up here
– 2:42 Small groups begin at 6:00 p.m.
Find out details here
Tuesday, January 13
– Women’s Bible Study led by Rita Dumont, 9:30 a.m. This group will go through a video and workbook discussion called the Family of Jesus. This group is relaxed, with plenty of time for prayer request and lunch afterwards.
– Women’s Bible Study led by Beth Allison begins at 7:00 p.m. This group will be discussing the book Your Best Yes by Lysa Terkeurst.
Wednesday, January 14
– Awana begins at 6:00 p.m.
– Pastor Aaron’s Wednesday class begins at 6:30 p.m.
Thursday, January 15, 2015
– New Women’s Bible Study starts! Pastor Deborah will be leading a study called The Nearness of King Jesus: A Study of Hebrews. This study will start at 9:30 a.m., and will conclude before 11:30 a.m.